After I double checked everything, I think the speakers are functioning well and there is no connection mistakes. I also tried diffrernt locations and orientation of the speakers. I didn't find any big difference either. Overall, frankly saying, I am a little disappointed with the system.

My direct feeling is that the receiver does not deliver high-quality sound. I have seen so many good reviews and happy users of Axiom speakers, so I don't even think of that the speakers may not deliver amazing sound. The CDs and Mp3's that I have may not have high quality. I am going to purchase some well recorded CDs and SACDs. I'd appreciate it if someone here can give me the names of some well recorded CDs and SACDs that can take the most advantages of the Axiom speakers. My favor is in Jazz vocal, classical, acoustic music, and some new age. I like Diana Krall and I will buy some of her CDs.

Another thing I can try is to use the digital signal instead of agalog signal from the CD-player and utilize the DAC on the receiver to see if there is some difference.