I have the PSB 5t's and love them. They are a bit older but are still in the image line. I've only heard the Axiom M22 bookshelf speakers and they leave a little to be desired in my opinion. Don't get me wrong they are a great little speaker and sound great for such a small package. I would just prefer a larger speaker.

The M60's are a tower and that strikes my fancy but there is one problem. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they are rear ported. That means they have to be pulled from the wall a ways and when you are as poor as me and already have limited space that becomes a problem. Not to mention they are meant to be in a Large room correct.

This means in the world of axiom when you have a small to medium room your opitons are limited to the dinky bookselfs and the m45's (not sure on the model), which are a whole different animal as I understand it(word of mouth).

The 5t's fit in my between small and medium room well. so I don't have a problem there. When coupled with a Stratus Subsonic 7 it sounds great. I just received as Denon 1083 and I really like it. my Center is an 8c and 50s's to backup up the system. I was looking at the qs8's but I didnt' want to mismatch the system.

I don't like telling that one speaker is better than the another. HT system is exactly that a system. If the components don't match they will sound like crap.

Then my last point is, personal preferance. Everybody is different and that's why products are that diverse. I would Never buy a pair of shoes without trying them on. Same with speakers, if I can't hear them with a amp like mine I look in other places.

Just my opinion and no flaming please(first post).

PSB 5T,8C,50S and Subsonic 7. Denon 1083