Sorry if I affended anyone, if didn't mean to. I didn't realize that you only needed 3 inches of clearance for the m60's. I have more than that now. What size room are the M60's designed for. I just listen to my dads HT whoes and Thats where I got the idea of the M60's need a lot of room.

I was just stating what I've seen and I've never talked HT on the internet before other than SACD. AVS troll huh, getting defensive are we. I've never heard a pair of M60's just m22's. They are not for me.

BTW, the midrange ones I was talking about were the M40's not the M45's, sorry. The PSB T45's suck ass, they are in the same line but sound more like a bookshelf then the tower.

Shoes, your right. Speakers are not shoes, how observant of you. just joking! I just meant that different people like different speakers and you need to try them out for yourself. I don't like that internet thing because you can't compare different speakers side by side. That is how I found that I like the canadian sound better. Plus, listening to klipsch is like having a pen stuck in your ear.

The M60's are tempting, but I told myself not to spend anymore money for a while on my HT System. If the room size for the M60's is what you say it is I would say that bruce should dump the m22's for some M60's but thats just me.

One last thing, there are some small speakers that will beat the crap out of my towers. I would just have to sell my kidneys to buy them. I rather have my kidneys.

PSB 5T,8C,50S and Subsonic 7. Denon 1083