SO very helpful with your comments and actually replied last night but my post got eaten.

My thinking with the receiever was that is a weak link in the sound chain seeing as how I am wasting 4 channels of sound where a dedicated 2 channel might be cleaner, but perhaps the receiver is not a problem. Haven't heard anything bad and Onkyo seems to be a capable surround receiever in case, like you mention, we decide to venture there again.

Not really sure what puts me off of the surround other than we had wires everywhere speakers hanging everywhere and we don't watch movies. Really hadn't considered it for music but the speakers really sucked with the HTIB and that may be a solution, to slowly purchase a comlpete Axiom system as funds allow.

STILL love the look of the outlaw and may just compulsive buy that thing in a momemt of weakness.

Anyone with expereience with Outlaw in general? Did you check out the Rotel?

I hadn't considered the EP125 as the others seem to be the internet discussion board subs of choice but may consider that especially with the suggestion it would match my exiting M22's - which I love by the way.

Another hearty thanks to everyone and I'll let you know what I decide.

Larry