Hello
Does anyone know where this demo or "audition" referral policy is posted. I would love to get a check back. I have seen different things posted, this post mentions a check, I have heard of getting "Axiom bucks". I am also wondering what % of the sale is applied ? I guess I am looking for a link on the website.

Over the holidays I auditioned my system for my brother, at his house. His room is larger than mine, but my system did ok. I woulda sold him mine, but he is going to get something larger. I did sell him my old receiver and got me a denon 2807. got it from magnolia audio/video inside best buy. 30 days to return it, 18 months same as cash. %5 under list price plus the reward zone points, which should come to another $40-50 savings.

one note about the denon 2807.
My brothers Sony tv , KDF60XS955 , did not support hdcp via hdmi, so hdmi output was disabled to the tv. My newer toshiba tv , 32HL95 , supports hdcp, so I am good to go.

Happy New Year

Randy

Quote:

My understanding is that if you arrange an Axiom product demo for someone who ends up buying Axioms, and if they mention you, and if Axiom can find you (always a challenge since we seem to keep moving around), they will send you a cheque for a few percent of the purchase price.

They're not trying to set up dealers/reps or anything, it's supposed to be more of a nice "thank you" for offering the demo.

Axiom M80, Ep600, Qs8, VP150, Crown XLI 2500 , DBX Driverack PA2, Focusrite Scarlet 2i4