Thanks for the reply, that's the info I was looking for. I think my brother is going to get an epic 60 350, but upgrading the center to a vp150. his room is 4700 Sq feet. He considers me his audio expert, so that shows how much he knows

I have told him to call in and mention that I auditioned my setup when he orders, now he just has to pull the trigger. He'll probably procrastinate and 3 months later ask me what he had decided, but I dont wanna pressure him. It was a fair amount of work hauling it all over to his house, but great to hear my speakers in a larger room.

Either way, check or axiom bucks, I appreciate the gesture from axiom. I called today and had to leave a message and got a return call within minutes. Thank you. My fear is axiom bucks in the amount of a down payment for an EP500 would paralyze my mind until such EP500 was realized I'd probably have to get some tee shirts with it instead to ward off above mentioned paralysis. I already got a denom 2807 to work off. Speaking of which, its time to move all the "American girl doll" and "bratz" stuff out of the living room floor, and get things back jammin round here

Randy

Axiom M80, Ep600, Qs8, VP150, Crown XLI 2500 , DBX Driverack PA2, Focusrite Scarlet 2i4