well, no I forgot about that , sorry.
but now that i think about it, that's really too much Axiom for my small room. Do you think you could hold on to them for me for a couple years, till I get a larger place ?

seriously, my bro hasnt pulled the trigger yet. talked to him last night, and he didnt volunteer anything one way or another. I asked him to call Axiom when he places his order to let them know I auditioned my setup for him. Maybe he will get his stuff and decide he'd rather have my M22/EP175, and we can do a swap

last night i did order some hdmi cables, the Avia guide DVD, and a video card for the computer with a component out adapter. oh and an "american girl" pony for my daughters birthday. My credit card melted in half from overuse

I really gotta redo the autosetup on my denon 2807. it set my M22 as large. My room is small, 12X14, and my front speakers are only 40" apart( on each side of the tv stand). my setup sounded better in my bro's larger room, which is really 4700 cubic feet, when i think i said 4700 sq feet earlier.

well my holiday is winding down, kids go back home tommorow, and "breaks over back on my head" next week.

Randy

Axiom M80, Ep600, Qs8, VP150, Crown XLI 2500 , DBX Driverack PA2, Focusrite Scarlet 2i4