Must agree here, with the content out there. I am really waiting for Ice Age 2 to come out, since I never got to see it in theatres.

However, here's what I have viewed recently: 16 Blocks, The Man, Underclassman, Bandits, Syriana, Nanny McFee, Prime, and a few others. None of them were really LFE ridden...and none of them were all that great.

16 blocks -- I was disappointed by 16 blocks -- thought it would be better. Not much action, but the little bit that was there definately tickled the system. Interesting story, though, but just rather boring (to me at least).

The Man -- Actually, a funny movie, with a couple of interesting car scenes. Some shooting scenes, as well. At least it was interesting, and kept my attention.

Underclassman -- Decent movie, not too funny, or boring, but it could have been better. Some decent shooting scenes, which bring the surrounds alive. A few boat scenes which do the same. Interesting enough story line, but I figure it has been done before...somewhere.

Bandits -- Could have been a better movie, if they trimmed some time off of it. Otherwise, the story was alright, and certain scenes brought the system alive. The end was a bit of a suprise...and what I thought to be the best part of the movie.

Syriana -- It made sense, but it didn't make sense to watch it. Rather boring to me...but others may disagree.

Nanny McFee -- A rather humorous and interesting childrens movie. It had some decent effects, especially with the magic stick. Some decent LFE there too.

Prime -- Not much LFE or anything, but it was a good movie. Again, a little long, but the story was good, for the most part. They could have made it a little shorter...and it would have gotten the point across.

Next up, Ghost ship and The Village (neither of which I have seen before). I hope they are good...and keep me interested...otherwise, I may have to listen to more music...hehe.

NEED ICE AGE 2!!!