Geez, I've never had so many people agree with anything I've ever said (the "Chocolat" recommendation). I feel so validated.

2x6, you really will love "Lock, Stock, etc" if you liked "Snatch".

Tom, that picture was taken right after her birthday party, and you know why that party was such a hit -- it was the music!

VikingShips just one small correction. Carrie Ann Moss (Trinity) isn't the chocolatier. She plays a critical role as the mom of the young boy, and is estranged from her mother.

I didn't mention Johnny Depp because sometimes people construe different things when they hear that. But as I started thinking about it, he is somebody whom I really do like consistently from movie to movie. And there has been a wide range of movies! So I can definitely recommend going over to IMDB.com and perusing the movies he's done if you're looking for ideas.

On Netflix & Blockbuster. I just finished taking Blockbuster for a test spin, and am now doing the same with Netflix. Don't have any firm opinions yet on which one is "better", but I can definitely agree with whomever said they provide great depth and breadth of movies.

My wife is younger than I am, so I've been using these services as a way to queue up a bunch of classic movies that I got to experience in my youth, as well as a bunch of movies from the heyday of US Filmmaking, primarily in the late '60s through the '70s. My wife doesn't think of herself as much of a moviegoer, but the reality is that she's loving this experience, and doing it in the comfort of your own home (theater) has all of advantages/virtues we've extolled here so often.

Anyhow, enjoy.

Rich
PS I didn't find Jodie Foster all that more engaging in person than some of you do in movies. I still think she peaked with "Bad News Bears" and "Taxi Driver"! That was a looooong time ago.