Just watched "Ghost Ship" and "House of Sand and Fog" this past weekend. Ghost Ship was ok, and had its interesting moments. HoSaF wasn't 'action packed' but the end was really good. The movie itself was kinda slow, but the story line was definately something interesting. In the end, no one won (try saying that fast three times -- ).

Also saw PoTC: Dead Man's Chest...and it was OK. Kinda long, at 2.5 hours...and some material could have been left out...but I gather it will be used somewhere in the third movie. I did wait for all the credits to go by...and saw the 'last scene' of the movie...which explains nothing...but, shows what happened to one particular character, in the movie...so I would suggest waiting (in a theatre) to watch that little bit of info.

I also happened to watch the first episode of 'Lost' (don't know how I missed it...) on DVD. Nice, and action packed, good surround/LFE, and best of all, no commercials!

Now, waiting for Fantastic 4 and Derailed -- another set, that I have never watched before.