The air conditioner is going away at some point. Central air was installed, so it's kind of there for no reason. It's my dad's house I'm renting, so he can do that. Ha ha. It's cool that I'll be able to redo the basement how I want. At least, that's what he's semi-agreed to. I think I make him nervous.

Also, I do have Bali shades that come down to block out all of the light. I just needed light for the pictures. Otherwise, they're almost always down.

At some point, I'll post pictures of the basement area and ask for advice on what I could do to make it the perfect home theater/listening room. It's just that it could change drastically from its current state before I even consider that project. My dad wants to make an external stairwell to the basement, whereas right now the stairs take up room on both floors. So he wants to do that, then maybe gut the whole basement and start over down there. I'm all for that, but I'm also all for getting it all done so I can work on my theater. Soooo... we'll see.