Mike, I've got Resitance and Crank, initial setup I'm only getting 5.1 PCM through both and no DTS at this point through PCM, although I am able to get all 7 channels going. I'm at about page 30 of 150 in the manual so hopefully I'll figure out if it's just limited to DD and THX through PCM or if I can set it up for DTS 6.1. Another thing that's different is in the past I've always kept the room EQ off, but the 4806 has an Audyssey mode and so far it sounds pretty darn good with it on. I figure its going to be another week before I get this receiver figured out.

Lorenzo, I'm using a Aragon 2005, 5 channels at 200wpc, I believe the 4806 has amplifiers for each channel and at 140 wpc with the 80's I would be losing about 90 wpc, probably not significant unless I crank it to Randy's levels

John, Thanks, What I really found that was amazing to me about the Audyssey, is that I can sit at the far left or right in the room with the Qs8's literally next to my ears and I still feel like I'm sitting in the middle of the room. The setup also uses a pretty cool test tone when it's analyzing the room, it almost sounds like it's using sonar to bounce off the walls.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.