thanks everyone for your input. My plan was to get a projector and get a blu ray player. I had the samsung 1200, but didn't want to keep it cause the sound coming from analog was off especially in the bass area so I didn't want to have to keep switching back and forth from analog to digital for tv and mess with the sub gain every time I wanted to watch the other. Anyway, I am planing on the new onkyo 1.3 recievers with the new audio codecs and the 1200, but I read somewhere that it won't send the bitstream lossless to the reciever. Is this true??? That just doesn't make any sense. Why design something to be able to do it, but not use the capability? Anyway, since I love movies, would the move up to the 1080p be noticable for the price, or should I just stick with the sanyo. I am going to use a 92 in screen I believe. I think that is the largest I can go. Maybe a 100. I will be sitting back about 19 ft from the screen, but there are other seats that will be as close as probably 10. Advice???

7.1 theater room
60 fronts vp180 center 4 qs8's ep500 sub

3.0 tv room
m3's vp150 center