Robert...since you have fooled with this stuff I got a question for you.

If I were to run the 2" conduit (for TV A/V cables) up to "around" where the TV would be and just leave it in the wall (2x6 exterior wall with bat insulation). Do you think I would be able to later cut a opening in the drywall exactly where I need it... find and grab the 2" conduit and hook it to a low volt box and then mount it? How does the conduit hook to the wall boxes?

For the power I was thinking I could do the same. Have a wire run and just end, with some slack, around where the TV will be and have some wire nuts on the end because I am assuming it would be live. And then mount a power outlet where I need it and wire it up.

This is the TV wall...the orange is the low volt stuff the red is high volt. The fire brake (horizontal boards between studs) are about five and a half feet off the ground. When im standing they are about eye level on me. I am guessing the center of the TV would be slightly lower so the a/v and power outlets can stay under the fire brake. A single 2" conduit run into the attic to run 5 coax and 6 12-14ga speaker wire (2" big enough???). Coming out of the slab on the left is a conduit for speaker wire to go to the couch (shakers) and can go into the bottom of the 8 gang low volt box. The conduit on the right is for a power wire to be run to under the couch.

Thoughts...comments....anyone