I am only running the low volt stuff like coax for sat TV and speaker wires. The builders guy is running power and telephone lines lol. I am not going to run the power in the house...it would burn down!!

I told them where I wanted the power outlets on the wall. I am not sure what the amp ratting is going to be on all of it. The box in the middle of the wall will be a 4 way outlet and then there is a 2 way outlet closer to the left and right corners for powered subs to plug into. For now my samson 1000 will be plugged in the center outlet. I have an old onkyo receiver now but will eventually get some sort of 200w x 7 amp. Either emotive (spelling?) outlaw or possibly the axiom amp but that's an expensive sucker.

I wonder if I will have enough power in the middle....I mentioned to the builder I wanted the center plugs to be 20amps and he thought that's what they would be buuuut who knows. Maybe he didn't realize what I was talking about......

How does that work...if it has 4 outlets in that center plug...would each outlet be 20 amps or is it divided by 4 so 5amps per plug. And if its like that would that 4 way outlet need its own wire straight from the breaker box? And what if that center 4way plug is daisy chaned to other outlets on that wall...are the amps cut even lower? And when I tap into the outlet for my "behind the TV" outlet...am I stretching it to thin?? The electrician hasn't started yet but probably will any day now.