Quote:

1. Viewing angle. This is one of the terribly seductive parts of the Sony, although I've been unable to really critically examine the JVC in this regard. How do you JVC owners feel about the off-axis video fidelity?
Quote:

For all the seats in my room, which are about 12-14 feet away and cover a ~90* angle, there is little difference. If I go to where the next seat would be either left or right, the brightness drops off rapidly, but it's still a good pic. Keep in mind this covers a line of seats that woud be 20+ feet long and ~110* total angle. Realistically I wouldn't sit this far off center anyway - the surround balance would be off more than the PQ. I've also got a Samsung 40" LCD in another room that has an amazing viewing angle - 140*

Quote:

Since I'll need to do video switching in the box, I have a couple questions. Are the inputs on the JVC discrete or do you have to cycle through them? I'll be wanting to build macros in the MX-700 to get "absolutely" to a particular input.

- Tom

If there is a way to go directly to an input, I have not found it yet, but truth be told I also have not spent that much time looking. I also have not tried to program my MX-500 to deal with scrolling to the desired input.

Scott

Scott

My HT