Hi, time for new audio school now.
Some make fun that ok, but my $$$ system is true world!
I have cd player,is only $19.99 you laugh but light is light. the light read numbers same,on $19.99 cd playr or $2000 cd player
all same sound see? now you are saving big money for speakers.
Also e.q. makes soun improvemet, again you save big money. I don't have amp yet to improve sound I will buy later,one with minimum power for saving big again-still will work system to.
Best, is my $$$ speaker system to use money to pick out the best sounding! It is like steps, $400 speaker, $500,$600, $700,$800,$900 and up to $1000 no more! each step haves many brand, all same $500 =$500 or $800 =$800 see now?
With saving on other audio you can pick right step for you.
remember, yourears can not hear brands only$$$
now its easy no time waste or test worry just stay on step for you and you can have a pro audio like i will have. I will take some more time to look for av amp, right now I have to save for many pro wire for the new e.q. to make improved. I will let evryone know how it finishes, and you can post about my$$$ money systen helping you buy speaker to.
now you know pro secret you can check it out at pro shops like best by ora cicuit city an see there $500 brands remember$500=$500 all sound same. save big!

#1 Audiopile. music make everything. copy kill music. REFLECT!