Originally Posted By: Murph
I'd be checking the IP he posts from to see if it matches a regular board poster to see if he is laughing his butt off right now.

(cue major plot twist/surprise reveal)

Well, that's exactly what happened back when the Bot Squad (RIP) was terrorizing the boards. Someone (commence innocent whistling) was posting as the Bots and speakergrrl as an interesting diversion between seeing patients. It was a fun sort of psychosocial experiment in multiple personalities and group psychology, I like to think.

A quick check by the board powers-that-be revealed the common ISP and the Bot/Sgrrl accounts were killed by executive order. I see that a lot of forums/fora are now explicitly banning users from posting under more than one identity, which makes sense to keep everything on the up-and-up.

But as confessions go, I don't have to confess to being the wirx/wyrs dude. My case of multiple personalities has been cured.

If this isn't a forum regular, maybe it is an AVS or other such place regular getting some jollies.

Bren, I'd say sorry to have implicated you with the Bot jpg names, but it was really fun, and I figure that you could appreciate my mad hacking skills. Heh :p

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.