Originally Posted By: Hutzal
I am going to hold out for Axioms next flagship speaker (the M100, with 2 tweets, 3 mids, and 2 woofers).

After thinking about the M82 that you guys made, I find it hard to believe that Axiom is not already aware of this superiority and has already designed an M100

During the tour at the Axiom 25th anniversary picnic there were some interesting things laying around behind stairs and under building materials. Other things that looked similar to current products were out in full view and being tested. Unless you looked closely you would have missed some of the things they were trying. Some of these products came out already while others must not have panned out as expected or were not a significant improvement.

As we all know, Axiom is always trying to come up with new innovative products and improving on there's and others products. Lately it seems they have a ton of things in the works and are still trying to get them all out. I can't wait to see what's next or if something I may have already seen eventually comes out....

High Gloss Cherry
M60 VP150 QS8
Open for Auditions but please don't drool on the High Gloss