Originally Posted By: Mojo
You mean to say you don't have good bass out of the 60s anywhere in your basement? I was just thinking that you may be sitting in a null. Have you tried walking around to experience the nulls and troughs?

You are very correct Mojo. There is indeed strong bass in parts of the room. For instance, by the time I get strong bass in my sitting location, you wouldn't want to be standing in one of the rear corners because it is too strong there. It is very much dependent on where you are standing and where the sub is.

You can find places in the room where it sounds pretty good and two spots where it's overbearing but unfortunately due to the shape and entrances of the room, the only good place for the couch is about three quarters of the way back and in the middle for left to right. At least it's not dead center.

My sub has been moved to a corner and that has helped quiet a bit from when it was up front between the TV and front speaker. The M60s as fronts are pretty limited to where they are.

I should probably break down and post pictures if only to show the difference between the two rooms.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.