Update, gave up on the ISO.

took the player upstairs and plugged it into my ethernet connection, took about 20 minutes for the auto update from the website.

Anyway, still have the same problem. Need to think about things for a bit now. The picture looks very nice, but after a few minutes a get the Sanyo's blue screen saying no signal. If I click to the next chapter it comes back.

Now, I also tried component, it works fine. In fact the picture looks better than the HDMI in my opinion. So I've thought about using that, however, I can only watch standard DVD's through HDMI.

As mentioned earlier in this thread I usually use my HTPC, which my nvidia card is set to 720p to match my projector. I may just go back to that as I can also use my DVD Theatertek software to scale the 2.35 images before introducing my anamorphic lens.

To me it sounds like based on what I've read on AVSforum, there is a handshake problem to the Z2 via HDMI/DVI. Others with certain Oppo's have had the same problem. I think the Z2 was just introduced about the time HDCP was being talked about, and it truely is not 100% compliant.

HDMI from my HTPC to z2 works great. Looks like this boy may have to wait to get another projector someday. \:\( Unless some of you have other ideas.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85