I've started to backpedal on the TV thing after realizing I won't have a good place to put my M22s in the new arrangement since stands are completely out of the question due to kids. The only place I can think of to put them is mounted on the side walls facing the couch.

I drew up a bare bones version of the current and possible future arrangement in SketchUp. The left armoire is currently used for toy/supply/craft storage and the right armoire is my computer desk. The shelf in between currently holds a rat cage and various other items. It's about 28" deep and 48" wide. The space below the shelf has some mirrors and abacuses mounted to the walls and armoire sides and is an inviolable play area for the kids.

Current:

Possible:

I just had a vision, but I'm not sure how it would sound. What if, instead of wall-mounting the M22s to the sides of the room, I installed W22s into the armoire doors? Hmmmm.... I think the M22s are just slightly too tall to fit on top of them.

One more vital piece of information. The main reason we're rearranging isn't for HT reasons, but for increasing the seating possibilities in the room. We hardly ever have people over because our house is so bad for entertaining. Changing the layout of the room should help immensely in that area.