Well, I have been busy since the last update. I finally got the M60s shipped off and received the M80s. I got my room pretty much done, got some touch up painting to do and some cable managment stuff to work on....but enough about that. This last weekend I got everything hooled up and took everyhting for a spin.

OMG!!!! First off I can not believe the EP500. The whole house was shaking and I could actually feel the pressure changes in the room. Watched a bit of Lord of the Rings: Return of the King on TNTHD saturday night and there was a seen with the wind whipping around which just sounded incredible.

The M80s sound and look amazing!!! I have cranked the Onkyo 805 listening to Blu-rays, CDs and my iPod without any clipping or overheating. I am running the Onkyo at 6 Ohms and have not had any extreme heat at all.

Here is maybe a stupid question, what would clipping even sound like. I have never had this issue and even though I have not had any issue to date I just want to know what exactly I would hear.

85" Class QN90A Samsung Neo QLED 4K
M80s-EP500-VP150-QS8s
Denon AVR-X4700H
Emotiva XPA-2
Emotiva XPA-5