When I run YPAO now, I only run the EQ and the level functions with the EQ running first. I set my RS SPL meter to 70, C, slow. When the tones come out of the speakers, they're in the high 60's db. When it gets to the sub, the tone does not register on the meter. Now again, this is with the EQ function part of YPAO. During the level function of YPAO I need to have the sub level, in my opionion, way to high to get the levels to match (as compared to using other receivers.) I do eventually get it to match, but the gain seems high. Really the biggest thing bugging me is the fact that I can't have different level settings for different inputs. CD bass needs to be higher than DVD's and TV bass needs to be higher than CD's. Adjusting the sub accordingly and remebering the levels is a little annoying. I was watching the Pod Scene in Star Wars last night. I shut the bass off and checked my SPL levels. I had the volume at -5db and was getting peaks in the low 90's. The meter is an average of 9' from the speakers. Does this volume setting sound high for the level of sound I'm getting? The volume does go to +18 and when you look at the volume setting bar graph on the OSD it's at only about a half at 0db. It's just that after reading what volume level people listen at, they usually state in the minus teens or twenties, but again I don't what level their volume goes up to. I really like what YPAO did to the Axioms, so I think I'll have to try exchanging it first. As far as not having different settings for different inputs, I might just have to deal.