Well the dynamic range compresion is for the night mode only, so that really won't effect anything, but yeah it comes factory at max. The LFE is also up. And I did try an A/B between the two eq's to see the difference the YPAO made, and that really didn't make a difference in levels. But now my newest beef is the heat this thing's giving off. I've got about 5" between the top of the receiver and the shelf above and the underside of the shelf get's real hot. The receiver itself is super hot; you can almost not keep your hand there. I'm going to the store tomorrow to explore my options. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I watched "The Core" tonight and I had the volume on -5 and the s's and t's just didn't sound right out of the center (which is hooked up to the internal amp, not like the front.) I hooked the center up to the Adcom and the problem wasn't there. Sure I may be comparing apples and oranges, but if that's where my standards are going I'm gonna just have to deal (by maybe dropping another $700 -$800.) We'll see.