Originally Posted By: jakewash
The unfortunate side effect of a good stereo system, the need to update and improve the music collection.

Sovkiller, glad to hear you are sticking with Axiom inspite of a somewhat bad experience. I wholly agree that poor recordings sound very poor on the M80s(even worse on the M22s) and that you have to enjoy what you have. This was why I was considering hanging onto some M60s to pair up with my M22s, when I wanted analytical accurracy I could go M22/M60 combo and when I just wanted to listen I could unplug the M22s, but with kids in the area a stacked speaker combo wouldn't work for me. I am looking forward to your comments on the M50s.

NOOOO!!! According to Alan, the M60's will be the same as the M80's in that regard, as they basically share the same signature in the sound, the M22 is the worst of the three regarding the tolerance ofbad recordings, ask them if you like, but if you are considering apair for the fun sake, the M50's will be the ones, not the 60's....IMO money was not an issue as I already have the 80's was purely what he told me...let's wait till tomorrow and I will get back to you guys...if the 50's do not do it for me...I iwll be back to the M3tis in a custom color then!!!

Last edited by Sovkiller; 04/29/08 01:22 AM.

No doubt that getting older is madatory, but to mature still remains optional...Join the M80's team!