There are always skeptics and believers in all discussions, and forums I have visited, this is not the first, and will not be the last.
Everybody have their "own religion" regarding certain things in audio. Ones believe in burn in, others in cables, even in cables burn in, and in electronics burn in, other in power cables, others in digital cables, biwiring, others in spikes, wall treatments, cones, pyramids, paints, CD treatments, demagnetizers, etc...

I believe in God, and the rest has to be proved. but I do have experienced first hand, the changes in drivers with use, so I believe in that. Axiom can say whatever they want, and what they believe, they are as human as any of us, andcould beright or wrong as any of us as well. OTOH I have not experienced any difference in cables, then I do not believe in that...simple as that...

Believe now that I'm crazy, or that I'm dumb, I don't care, I'm really hard for placebo, or suggestion, I can tell you that guys, and my hearing is very good, tested and measured...

No doubt that getting older is madatory, but to mature still remains optional...Join the M80's team!