This should be the last time I revive this thread from the dead... but my chairs came in and this seems like the right place to post the pictures since the riser was built specifically for the new chair setup.

If anyone is interested in the specifics, the chairs are Berkline Model 45004 (which is one of their two most popular narrower lines for setups that don't have huge amounts of room). The color is pattern 7110, leather #87. The front row has a love seat in the middle for the wife and I to share, and the rest are all single chairs with armrests on both side.

I got a GREAT deal on these from a place called Home Theater Authority. For all of my Canadian Axiom buds, they gladly ship to both Canada and the US. If anyone wants more info, please feel free to ask. I'd love to send them some more business after all the help they were to me (the main guy there even helped me with the design of my riser to make sure it'd work with the chairs).

So... with all that said, pictures!

Close up view from the front (one seat reclined):

Zoomed out a bit showing the back of the theater:

Profile view of the back row from the door:
[img]http://picasaweb.google.com/jason.cumberland/HomeTheaterPicsSecondPhase/photo?authkey=Xuj_PXKMenI#5240086076086932386[/img]

Back to front view:

With this addition, I think I can safely say I'm done with the work in the theater for awhile... but then again, every time I say that I find something else to do in there. ;\)

Jason

Epic 80-800: HG Cherry