For those not getting the owners cub e-mail.

Virtually everyone loves commanding deep bass and Axiom’s latest edition to its DSP subwoofer lineup--the new EP800--is the definitive deep-bass powerhouse. To Axiom EP600 owners, it may look familiar, but that’s only because the EP800 uses the same enclosure as the EP600. There, the similarity ends: it’s sealed rather than ported (to eliminate potential port noise at ultra-low infrasonic frequencies to 12 Hz), and uses two massive 12-inch dual voice-coil drivers running in parallel, so the amplifier can now deliver 800 watts!

I’ve written new custom digital code for the EP800, which has resulted in a sub with the smoothest, most linear (+/- 1 dB) deep bass I’ve ever produced (to 13 Hz; 12 Hz in a room) or, for that matter, which anyone has ever produced!

Exclusive to the Owner's Club

Pre-order your Axiom EP800 subwoofer by November 10th, midnight EST and receive 20% off the regular price, a saving of $470! (The regular EP800 price will be $2,350US). The Vassallo custom real-wood version of the EP800 will cost $2,770US. Owners Club cost will be $2,200US. Click here to take advantage of this exclusive offer. Available in Vertical (shown) or Horizontal configurations.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.