Well, I thought I would be able to get away with it. As impatient as I am, I was hoping I'd be able to do the Bill Me Later financing option on the huge order I was going to put in. I didn't actually think *I* would be approved, given my limited credit history, and I wasn't, but then I concocted a plan to utilize my parents' credit. I made my parents an offer, said they could take the EP600 off my hands if they put in the order for me. My dad liked that idea, but after trying under both my mother's and father's names, Bill Me Later still doesn't want to approve the order. I didn't foresee that possibility. So it looks like it's back to the layaway option. The good news is that there is a vacation time cashout coming up at work in the beginning of December. I will have 130-140 hours to cash out, so that will help. Also, my dad was considering giving me rent credit for the EP600, so that would help pay it off a little quicker, too. Still not the getting-it-right-at-launch that I was hoping for, but not terrible.