BBIH,

Don't take it as I am trying to hammer Axiom Audio. They have every right to raise their prices it is the capitalistic way. I always shop around to find the best prices. That is why I use companies to price match to my advantage. I also use the internet as my advantage. If I can find a product on the internet that will cost me less to have it shipped without paying taxes I will do it anyday. Another example is that I love to eat at the little hole in the wall shops. Usually the food is better than a chain restaurant. Usually the prices are better in the hole in the wall so tell me would you rather pay high prices for lower quality food or go to a no name place and buy a better product. Another example is BOSE. I know a lot of people don't like the sound of Bose. I think it is OK at best, but the prices or outrageous for what you get. Would I rather buy a named product just so I can show off or buy a no name speaker product that puts out sound that makes everyone say DAMN those are some great sounding speakers who makes those. I work with someone who laughed at me for buying Axiom but I was laughing last when he came over to my house to listen to them. Last I live in the deep South (Alabama) and I can not find anyone around here that has heard of Axiom. I think it would be great if Axiom products were caried down here.