I did not expect my original post to generate so much discussion...but I'm glad it did!

Axiom speakers shall remain good value speakers in Canada, even with the moderate price increase. But I would hardly call them outstanding values, once the price increase goes into effect. And that is precisely my point, and which the preceding American commentator alluded to: Canada is home to many excellent, world-reknown speaker companies -- Paradigm, Energy, PSB, Mirage, Axiom, Sound Dynamics, Dalquist, Totem, etc., etc., etc., -- ALL of which products can be purchased for substantially less in Canada than state-side. In the very competitive Canadian market, Axiom speakers ruled, IMO. However, with the expected price increase, many people will now seriously look to other companies that may provide better value. This is something that I feel the company ought to seriously consider before implementing a pricing policy (without adding extra value) that makes its products less desirable in this highly competitive and value-oriented Canadian market. It may even result in some dealers deciding to drop the Axiom line altogether in favor of another company that can provide their customers with the best value for their hard-earned money. Just some thoughts.

...Let the discussions continue.