No matter who you're voting for, get out there and do it!

To start a discussion, who's seeing long lines and how long did you wait to vote? I'm reading these incredible stories on various news sites of 2-3+ hour waits to vote. One of my more 'tin-foil hat wearing' colleagues claims that these waits are being engineered by one campaign or the other to dissuade certain people from voting. I think he's nuts, but it's an interesting point. I know I probably wouldn't stick around for 3 hours waiting to vote. Anyone here going through that? How long would you wait to vote? An hour? Two? More?

I was at the poll at about 7:15 this morning in my little podunk middle-of-nowhere Illinois town. Walked in, got my ballot, voted, turned in the ballot and walked out. Took 2 minutes \:\) .

Except that the scanner was already broken. Message on the screen said "JAM AT FEEDER". The nice little old lady running the machine didn't seem to know what to do, and so they were just collecting ballots in an 'Emergency' box. Nice. I'm an IT guy, and write software all day, but I miss the good old punched-paper ballots. Felt like you were doing something different, not just taking a 'scantron' test. \:D Hanging chads and all...

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office