Ok this thing is getting cooler by the minute.

Here’s some of the more useful stuff I‘ve noticed but it‘s only a tip of the iceberg.

The rip quality is mostly a function of bit rate however one station seem poorer than others. Discovered this while listening to an offending song in the built in player. Just selected the sort by station option and only tracks from that station display. Sampled them and found they were all poor sounding. Right click on one track and selected “ban station” and that one is no longer recorded another couple clicks and all the offending tracks were history.

Most tracks cut correctly only few out of the 100 or so I’ve listened to were chopped at the beginning (deleted them) about 1 in 20 fade into the next song. Just click cut while the track is selected in the player and the editor opens, drag the cut to the right place, click save and all fixed.

Options menu allows auto fade in/out settings if fading wanted. If normalization is wanted the dB level can be set. Files can be auto converted to other formats with original saved or deleted.

Radio ripper, player and editor all integrate seamlessly. Ripper search function can be edited by right clicking on track in player with things like (find more of <artist>, find similar to <artist>, ban station, favorite station, large selection of options to configure in the ripper w/o even leaving the player.

Radio station filter can be set to specific countries, bit rate ranges, mp3 and/or AAC.

Limit ripping by bandwidth, number of stations, countdown time, record specific timeframes, record set amount of data, auto shutoff computer what done.

This has to be one of the most user friendly pieces of software I’ve ever used.

I’ll post more as I have time to play with this. I hate drill weekends no time to do anything.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1