Originally Posted By: tomtuttle

My original motivation was purely for converting iTunes music to MP3: a task which I think AudialsOne does more easily than anything else I've come across. I've also used the MP3/Video Raptor extensively to find lots of music (for portables).

Thanks for the feedback. I haven’t really used the converter much yet but some guys at work were asking about it so I will pass this along.

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson

So how come YOU haven't been writing in-depth reviews of the software? You make Dean do it? While he's trying to serve his country and all.... you leave HIM to have to write this stuff?

Thanks but I’d feel guilty if I didn’t remind people that about 75% of the time I’m a civil service employee. Picture 10 city workers standing around watching one guy shovel gravel into a pothole as you drive buy, well civil service is just the Federal version of that only in my job it‘s watching people work on aircraft. It’s only part of the time we are doing 12-16 hour days supporting Katrina, or changing tires in the UAE at 130 degrees or replacing brakes at -14 in <censored>.

Originally Posted By: tomtuttle

…yankee…

That’s just mean.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1