Good day

I am not supposed to use this forum for advertizing, don't want to break any of the rules, so I am going to be carful here.

Yes, I agree, Mark's home made riggers were excellent and very pleasing to the eye, but not easy to make. The amount of milling required would sig. increase the time and cost for manufacturing. The other problem is that Mark's are custom made for his M60's and are not easily transferable to other makes and models of speakers (not that I am advicating that any one buy anything other than Axiom). With my design, all I have to do is change the mounting holes to milled slots. This would open up a much larger market.

After my 3 year old daughter tipped my M80 a few weeks ago, I knew I had to do something (no dammage to speaker, but wall need some attention). The steel ones I researched on the web are very functional, but my wife and I didn't care for the look.

FredK, I am glad you enjoyed my disclaimer. But you never know who is going to buy our product, and I wanted to set the expectations up front.

I am not planning to quit my day job here, at least not yet. Just wondering if there is a market for this stuff?

Paul

paul

Axiom M80, VP180, Qs8, EP500
Epson 3020
Rotel RB-880
Denon AVR-990