To be honest, I do not believe that the returns may be so few, as some of the members point out, maybe I'm wrong, but that could be an exceptional rare case in the audio business. Axiom as any other company, that has a generous return policy (as a result of non having a brick and mortar stores) will have returns for several reasons, beginning with simply not liking the sonic signature, or not filling the space properly, wife disapproval, or improper placement, or maybe lack of knowledge from the person who ordered them, etc...I'm assuming they should have all kind of customers, as any other company in the audio business...And their selection is not so small to begin with.

In my case for example was not because of non satisfaction, was because I ended liking the M80's to the M50, I was wondering how many of us have done that, order two sets of different ones to see how the thing develops and keep the one that pleases you the most, and I ordered both after owning my M3ti for years, which they also took back as a trade/upgrade...Something that may affect them more is the non presence in stores, where people can go and listen them first, and have a rough idea of what to expect.

So we have several cases of returns:

-Returns due to non satisfaction at all (simply the customer liked another brand better).

-Returns due to the selection of a higher grade of speakers from their same line.

-Returns due to trade in which may be also in pristine like new condition, even after several years of use.

-Returns due to defects and damages due to improper shipping/bad handling.

So if you just add one of this cases per month or more, you will have roughly like 50 returns a year, in my book those are not that few honestly...

In any case as a double offender of their generous return policy, you can count me in to keep on doing it, BTW Alan I still owe you a dinner, but if you get any EP500 black oak in good shape, just gimme a shout.... ;\)

Last edited by Sovkiller; 01/11/09 02:10 AM.

No doubt that getting older is madatory, but to mature still remains optional...Join the M80's team!