Like most all of you, I am thinking of various configurations in the Axiom lineup mixed with my existing equipment that would prove to give me the best performance with the least cost. So, I have a wonderful 12" powered subwoofer that can be used in combination with the Axioms I plan to buy. So my question to those of you who are familiar and experienced Axiomites follows. I listen most exclusively to classical music. Perhaps I will add on to what ever foundation of a system I have to expand into surround for my sacd's and audio dvd's and for home theater. In any case, for now, I want to concentrate on stereo audio. What then would be the difference should I chose between the M60's and M22's in terms of sound. for instance would the M60's give me a fuller midrange and a little better bass with more impact used with my subwoofer, or would the M22's perform as well? The difference in cost (and I am also thinking of the M50's) is quite a bit and to some it may be worth the cost for the 60's or even the 80's. I am unable to audition any speakers; no one in Los Angeles has come forward to offer a listen, so any detailed subjective or objective (if that is possible)response is welcome...Thanks...Lee