OMG, what a disturbing thread.

I thought this forum was to get advice, learn and talk about a hobby many of us enjoy.

After reading Bob’s initial question I thought this would be an interesting thread as I have never heard of the speaker brand and wanted to learn about people’s opinions that I have a lot of respect for. I was hopping for some good discussion and maybe some opposing views. It’s the discussion that allows many of us to learn. Again, that is what is forum is all about!

But many of you here, because of Bob’s continual questions of speaker brands and models and configurations, which I sincerely believe is not due to his second guessing his purchase, but simply wanting to learn about the industry and initiate discussion, have become annoyed with him. That's not what the sprirt of this forum is about.

If you are becomming board with a members continual questions, please, just don't answer.

Bob, I implore you to keep researching this hobby and continue to post questions to this forum and others, even after you get your M80’s.

I couple of sayings come to mind here:

1. The only dumb question is the one not asked.

And

2. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

Paul

paul

Axiom M80, VP180, Qs8, EP500
Epson 3020
Rotel RB-880
Denon AVR-990