I've just finished hardwiring, and hooked up the BD/DVD player. Listening to "Wild Horses" right now...Sundays version...beautiful. I've got the M80s about 7, not quite 8 ft apart slightly towed in. Similar sound and same kind of imaging I remember in the Studio 100s and the Mon Auds and very detailed. Similarities to the Studio 100s are correct, the Mon Auds are slightly less revealing(not implying bad/good) than the M80s and Studio 100s although I've not compared them A/B.

I tried playing some Pearl Jam a little earlier and felt the speakers opened up as I played them somewhat louder, lots of bass in these M80s...I also know I'll have some work to do on the room. Right now I've moved out my old TV, I've got chairs in the middle of the room and some bare walls and empty stereo boxes strewn all over the place, lol!! This is my trial run, so I have some experimenting to do. I'm liking what I'm hearing so far, and with some room adjustments it'll likely be much better as I've got mostly uncovered drywall, double glass doors and a brick fireplace to contend with.

"Wild....Wild Horses.....couldn't drag me awaayaayy"

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.