Mr. U,

My HT portion of my room is basically 1/2 of the room, the other side is for the pool table, bar, drums, etc..

I have 2 rows of seats with 3 seats per row. From the primary seat, front center, the side surrounds are probably 9ft away, and the rears are about 7-8 ft, all 7ft off the ground. If I was to do it over again, I might go a little further back on the rears, for the folks in the back row. They would work fine further away, as you setup the receiver for distance and levels.

Axiom's design of the Q's was to simulate the lined speakers on the side/rear walls you see in theaters. Because of the quadpolar design having tweeters firing to the left/right, and 2 woofers firing up/down, all in phase, the sound wraps around you. It is not like a bookshelf speaker that is directed right at you.

So, if you surrounds are 13ft from you, your saying the left/right surrounds are 26ft apart, and the rears are 13ft behind you, and 16ft apart (5ft from the side walls?). The rears might be spread out a little to far, but I'm sure they will work. My rears are spread out about the same distance as my mains are apart, around 12ft or so.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85