And the QS8s will crank. Not everyone listens at loud levels, but I have beat on them with such test as Blue Man Group in 5.1 and Radiohead in 5ch Stereo and they kept up with SPL's exceeding 107 in a small room. I'm not saying they can independently make 107db in your large room, but they can run loud without distortion.

The only distortion I found is that when really humming along, the wall mount T-bracket does course some vibration where the speaker meets the wall, but it only happens on one wall. Likely just a difference is structure behind the wall. I love having them flush on the wall as they just disappear, but in the future I might opt for more sturdy mounts that decouple them from the wall.

If you search the forum, you will find many, many posts praising the QS8 in almost every configuration you can imagine. They are the only Axioms I own, but their quality and value has put Axiom on my short list of trusted speaker companies. You can't go wrong with them - and that is a rare event.

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire