Well, to bring back an old thread, I finally got around to downloading my free 3808 upgrades. Installation went perfectly smooth...I don't know that I'll ever purchase an expensive component without ethernet capability.

Anyway the Audyssey options for Dynamic EQ and Dynamic volume are grayed out, but I assume that' only because I have to run Audyssey again. I went back and read this thread, and noted the comments that Audyssey sounds better after the upgrade. That has me feeling a bit inspired to run the Audyssey tonight. Previously, I could take it or leave it. Maybe things will perk up after the newer version.

Quick question though: My original remote is hidden away as I use an MX700. Is there a way to get straight to an Audyssey Dynamic Volume lo/med/hi and a dynamic EQ on/off (or whatever the options are for that feature) rather than having to go through the menu?

I can imagine wanting to change the Dynamic Volume pretty frequently depending upon the source, and that would be a pain if you have to go through the menu...

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::