Originally Posted By: Mark 'PEER PRESSURE' Johnson
3808.....If you're on the fence, get one while you can get the feature pack and 6th Avenues' pricing!

Being a sale lover, the 6ave price was looking awesome until I heard a 3810 was around the corner (June my dealer says). Though I'd love to wait ans see what new features IT has, My 'saleiness'(OK cheapness and lack of discretionary funds!) would scoff (read choke) at the thought of paying actual MSRP! Pfhhhht!

So the allure of the 3810's arrival is strictly on how fr!@@!n soon the 3808 price hopefully drops off a cliff like the 2808 did when the 2809 came around! Yes, I am greedy, I time the market, and all bad things like that! I am new to this HT lunacy,... er strong appreciation thereof ;o) so I don't have a 'Spider Sense' of how much lower the 3808 price might go in the next month or so. If it was only expected to drop $100 (from curr. 6Ave price) and not until the 3810 actually hit the shelves, I would buy it now. So fellow frugalites, what say ye? Jump now or lay low ready to spring on an assuredly reeeeeaaaaalllly awesome 3808 price. \:\)

PS. I currently have a 1909 which should keep me plenty happy when my new Axioms arrive in a few weeks, so the trigger finger is not 'too' itchy yet... But that could change. ;\)

Last edited by davekro; 03/22/09 05:10 PM.

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."