Ok guys and gals, I finally got my Axiom speakers and accessories yesterday. I had a delay in hooking up the system cause my "tech." did not show up in time. All 6 packages came in and they were boxed pretty good except that when I opened up the M22's one of them has what I might call a defect from the factory. And this defect is just below the Axiom logo. It's quite obvious that it's there so I emailed Aimee and let her know about it and I will take a shot of it and send the pics to her. After hooking up everything and I played a DVD pearl harbor movie, I was impressed by the sound of the speakers. Notably were the 2 surround speakers and I never heard of any better sounding surrounds than the QS8's. As far as the M22's I think they have the clarity in them that I could basically hear everything that's being played in there. So I did some treble adjustment on the receiver and after a while I found a spot that I really like to hear. The center 150 speaker was really trebly or the pitch is very high. Again I did some adjustments on its placement till I was satisfied with the sound its outputting. By this time I basically was happy with the performance of the speakers so I tried another dvd that I use to play on my other speakers. The difference is day and night and I tell you the surround speakers really really impressed me a lot especially that I had the HSU subwoofer hooked up. You can feel the whole room shaking and rumbling and everybody present was really impressed. What about the things I don't like about them? Well the stands are not really meant to hold the M22's and I need to look for a better stand than the ones I got from them. Because the top of the stand is square and the bottom of the M22s is not it looked awkward and really don't match. I wish they can make a stand just for the M22s. Aside from the little factory blemish or defect on the M22s which I'm pretty sure that they will take care of and the speaker stand I think overall I'm happy with the speakers sound. Of all of the speakers that I tried I think the Paradigms are comparable with them, but I still like the Axioms better. And I just wish I know how to post pics here so you guys who helped me a lot can at least see my new system. I tried using it on HDTV programs on and wow same awesome result. And come to think of it, I thought I had the best Bose system in the world till now. I will be having more questions later on, but now I'm just gonna enjoy it and I took the day off tomorrow again so I can watch more movies.