Wow, I think I just re-lived a dream from my past. \:\) I agree about Emo's CS, they did try to get things working for me, and in the end Lonnie did refund my money many months later. Axiom has been around a long time. Yeah they have a few bumps in the road, but have a very good track record.

It was simple for me, most AVR's on the market can drive 80's to very loud levels, but Emo monoblocks kept shutting down, something is wrong and it was not the speakers.

Lonnie has had probably 10+ people in recent years that have had issues driving the 80's, as well as other brands like Rockets, it is always the speaker designs fault. Just look at the graphs Lonnie, or (mad scientest) here on Axiom. The 80's don't fall below 4ohms, and only come close at a small FR.

Anyway, DD, I've very happy for you. Wish I would have know you were looking at Odyssey, as I'm considering selling mine to save up for the Axiom 2-channel digital amps. Not because the Odysseys aren't awesome, they are probably the best amps I'll ever own, but I'm just curious about all the buzz on the Axiom amps. \:\) I could have made you a sweet deal, with 18yrs on the warranty left.

glad your happy though..

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85