Originally Posted By: Haoleb
When I started reading the original post and how the second one died and the OP was looking for another amp i started thinking... Odyssey... scroll down a ways.. Oh. A happy ending after all \:\)

I've had my khartago mono's for about 2 1/2 years now and havent had any problems with them. Been powered up 24/7 since i got them and cranked everyday. I did have to adjust the bias and DC offset on one of them because it was way off somehow. Not something the average person would even notice. I didnt until I measured those specs with a meter. Other than that though they have been great. They dont blow up because my M80's go down too low in the bass.. they can crank at near uncomfortable levels for hours no problem. Although they will get pretty hot if Im doing that... But I do run the bias a little higher than normal IIRC.

Same here, I'm glad you are happy with your mono's! How do you like your tempest? I was seriously looking at the candela...

M80's, QS8's, M22's, CHT SHO-10, Dual CHT SS-18.1's, Onkyo NR3008, Mitsubishi WD-73740