First of all thanks for all the input guys. It's nice to see that the members here will provide some answer to those of us who are new to this.

Originally Posted By: Adrian
Ivor, it's too bad you didn't let us know your boss had to ok this ;\) otherwise we would have told you to get the M80s and let her talk you "down" to getting the 60s \:D .

I though the exact same thing as soon as she said it!!

Maybe I'll look into the M22's and a good sub, I'm moving into the new place in a few days (the one I described ealier) and it is a flat so maybe the 60's would be too much. It's only young guys downstairs so they shouldn't mind the noise, I just figured I'd be buying the M60's to future proof my system for when I move into a house in the next year or two.

The idea of another zone down the road is a good point though, I will have that capability on my avr. Do you think I have to spend much on the stands? I saw a pair at the store on saturday for $40 which was more than half off? The were used for demo speakers in the store, but they stopped using them.

Does anyone have any input as to how the Denon 790 would perform with the Axiom's? Some people tell me certain reveivers go better with certain speakers than others.