I’ve only found one class of shows I use to love and now may not. Those are the ones like “Land of the Giants” & “I Dream of Jeannie.” Watching it later I realized the appeal back then was the outfit’s worn by the female characters. ;\)

In some cases I’ve gone back to old show I hated and found I really liked them later. The early Dr. Who episodes are the best example of this.

Originally Posted By: RichF

The hokey part I don't mind so much, it's the black and white part that bothers me nowadays.

I’ve noticed that only bugs me when I watch on regular TV and the commercials are in colour but the show is B/W.

I’ve actually been surprised a couple times by shows I never knew were in colour until I started collecting the DVDs. I never realized that last seasons of “Combat!” were in colour.

One thing I don’t think I picked up on when originally watching a lot of older shows was how much they reused the same stock footage for certain scenes.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1