hey guys!

I installed them--one on a shelf, the other using the Axiom mounting bracket. They are basically at ear level, 12' to my left 9' to my right. Ran the axiom setup with 8 positions, adjust the crossover and speaker sizes, ran a few demos, then just finished Wall-E.

WHOA!!!!!!

it sounds SO FREAKING GOOD. Like, I am stunned. The M2's totally brought this room ALIVE, like there is a lightness and a real great, full middle texture to whole thing--it's really quite fantastic.

Oh, wife will be fine with it---I am honestly not sure how long we will be in the apartment anyway (looking at a new one tomorrow) so I just gotta soak this up while I got it.

And wouldn't you know I am going to be gone through Monday, then off to NY for a work trip Tue-Thursday? And I am supposed to go out tonight?!! Killing me!

Anyway, more testing to do...thanks so much for the advice, so far, I think I can highly recommend using the M2's as surrounds if you can't support the QS series due to your room. Really full sound from these guys, just really a pleasure.

Thanks to all the folks at Axiom for another fantastic product!

..now...what to listen to next.

-m

//
mike romo
2 M60v2s,VT100v2,2 M2v2s,SVS NSD-PB10, Denon2808CI, Sony BDP-S350, Samsung HP-S4253